Saturday 25 February 2012

Aamir Loses Weight For 3 Idiots

aamir-khan-picture-04
Aamir Khan is always known for his perfectionism. He changes his looks according to character of the role. For 3 Idiots he did the same thing. The actor who earned the 8 pack abs for Ghajini has to lose 7 to 8 kgs for 3 Idiots. In the film Aamir is playing the role of an IIM student, so to look younger he is shedding off his weight.
When asked to him, what was more difficult - to bulk up or pull down? And Aamir replied, “Both are difficult. I had to stretch myself to extreme limits when I was building my body. It was a testing period for me. The decision to let go of the body that I had made in the past one year was also difficult. But, I am an actor and my body is my instrument. I have to change my appearance for my roles. Now, I had to lose weight for 3 Idiots.”

No comments:

Post a Comment